Note the references to Allen Road. After 1943 it would be called 36th Street as many streets were renamed in order to provide more consistency across various municipal boundaries. Prior to 1943 many streets had different names on the east and west sides of Division Avenue, which really was a dividing line between Paris and Wyoming townships. Just where the "R.R." areas were is not clear.
Also note the five digit phone numbers. Capable in principle of handling as many as 100,000 telephones, it would be another 5 to 10 years yet before prefixes like CHerry and GLendale would be added.